Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We hope all our valued patients are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You may be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- All patients are to wait in the car until the chair is ready and will be contacted via text, call or in person, please text us to let us know of your arrival.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival without any exceptions.
- We will be asking all the patients to wear masks or face covering entering the office and it remains until you are seated in the chair.
- Patients are advised to bring their own pens in case you may need.
- We will ask you to wash your hands (or use hand sanitizer) upon entry and exit of the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth temporarily, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 909-627-7514 (Chino) & 909-596-4811 (La Verne).
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friend.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps